Clear22 offers military veteran artists and military dependent artists of all types and levels opportunity to thrive, needed exposure, and professional and financial support.
What do Clear22 Artists receive?
- Exposure for artistic work through the Clear22 Artists’ page
- An online marketplace to sell goods through the Clear22 Shop
- Publicity through the Clear22 Artist of the Month program as the featured artist on the Clear22 home page, Facebook page, and Instagram page.
- Eligibility to apply for a Clear22 Support a Military Veteran Artist Grant for up $250 (coming soon!)
- Access to the Clear22 Member Content Library packed with professional development resources such as e-learning courses and expert advice
You didn’t go it alone while you served. Don’t go it alone now.
What are the Clear22 membership requirements?
- Clear22 Artists must be a Veteran, military dependent (child or spouse), or Active Duty Personnel
- Membership is open to fine artists, crafters, musicians, writers, etc. (If you’re a military veteran artist or military spouse or dependent artist and create something, we want to help you sell it.)
- All Clear22 Artists agree to a 15% consignment rate of goods sold through the Clear22 Shop. That 15% will go to Clear22 to fund site maintenance and the Clear22 Support a Military Veteran Artist Grant program.
- Clear22 Artists must provide .jpeg or .png files, brief descriptions, and prices of all merchandise to be sold through the Clear22 shop
- Prospective Clear22 Artists must submit a completed application, headshot, and brief bio including an explanation of his or her connection to military service
Access to Clear22 professional development resources is free to all Clear22 Artists.
Go here to apply for a Clear22 Support a Military Veteran Artist Grant. (Coming Soon!)